ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our primary focus at Mobile Massage Beverly Hills is on YOU.
Mobile Massage Beverly Hills, The actual definition of luxury…in your home.
Owned and operated by Dorel Lacatus, President and Professional Licensed Massage Therapist with 28 years of experience in the industry.
Ethical and Confidential your privacy is never compromised. All of our therapists complete a criminal background check are legally licensed through the California Massage Therapy Council, insured and HIPAA compliant.
You will receive a quality massage by therapists that have at least three years of experience, are handpicked and trained by Dorel in the European Philosophy of massage.
Experience the art of massage, modalities as Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, to Pregnancy Massage, Medical Massage, British Sport Massage
Schedule a Thai Massage, Couples Massage or Tandem Massage for a truly unique experience.
Never leave the comfort of your home to stress about traffic and making it to your appointment on time.
Call us first for a consultation before scheduling.
Conveniently schedule your appointments online.
Feel confident in the ability of your therapist from relaxation to pain relief.
ABOUT THE PRESIDENT
Dorel Lacatus, CA LMT, PA LMT, President/Owner/CEO
He is a California & Pennsylvania Licensed Massage Therapist
President of Olympic Sports Therapy & European Medical Massage in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
President/CEO of European Medical School of Massage LLC in Reading PA 2 locations at www.emsom.com.
The former owner of European Medical Massage & Spa LLC in Reading, PA for 15 years at euromedspa.com.
Doctoral degree in Kinesiology & Physiotherapy from Romania, immigrating to the US in 1995 for a better life, he opened a Medical Spa in PA and owned for 15 years before he moved to LA. His expertise is in British Sports Therapy working with Top Athletes and Olympic Teams across the country. His experience and dedication to providing high-quality Professional Massage Therapy Services to an elite clientele are incomparable.
For the past 28 years, Mr. Lacatus has extensive education and practice in British Sport Massage, Physiotherapy and Kinesiology during his practice in Europe, Romania and in the United States, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Work, Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Work, Ashiatsu Bar Massage, Cranio-Sacral Work, Pregnancy Massage, in Medical Massage.
- He established businesses in Beverly Hills, Burbank, Los Angeles CA and Berks County PA that provides the community and surrounding areas with a quality wellness program unique for its’ clinical approach to massage for pain relief and management of chronic and acute health symptoms and conditions.
- 1987-1989 Mr. Lacatus serve in the communist army.
- He earned his doctorate in Kinesiology and Sports Therapy from 1989-1994
- He immigrated in 1995 from Romania, a country under Communism for 40 years.
- Coming into the United States with $200 in his pocket, Dorel worked two to three jobs a week to make enough money to purchase his first house in West Lawn, Pa and open European Medical Massage & Spa in 1999. Incorporating his European education of Kinesiology and Sports Therapy with what Americans relate to as Massage, he hired and trained up to 7 therapists and grew his business after 15 years to successfully produce a million-dollars a year. After serving over 27,000 clients in the Berks County and surrounding areas, Mr. Lacatus sold the business in 2014 to open his lifelong dream of educating others in medical massage; European Medical School of Massage, LLC.
- Working with a small staff, Mr. Lacatus knowledge of the massage industry and vision of the future of massage, started developing a curriculum focusing on medical massage and relief of chronic pain and injuries. He created a 700-hour program and submitted the plans for the school to the Pa Department of Education. The school was approved as the only school in the north eastern United States qualified to award a diploma in Medical Massage Therapy, December 2014.
- He moved to California in September 2014 and opened European Medical Massage and Olympic Sports Therapy in 2015. His ambition to continue to be successful found him traveling from the West coast to the East coast several times a year staying a month at a time, running and managing the businesses.
- In June 2015 he opened the second location of European Medical School of Massage and began the accreditation process with COMTA, (Commission On Massage Therapy Accreditation).
- His perseverance paid off, and in April 2016 both locations of European Medical School of Massage were accredited by COMTA. The next step is to pursue Title IV funding in March 2017.
- Olympic Sports Therapy is preparing for the 2024 Olympics being held in Los Angeles. Teaming up with a chiropractor, acupuncturist, nutritionist, and personal trainers to provide the professional athlete or weekend warrior with a complete team of wellness practitioners.